Midland Police Service presents a visual tool for mapping crime in Midland, Ontario and in the communities of participating police agencies and is designed to help you visualize the criminal activity levels in our respective communities.
The Ontario Police Technology Information Cooperative (OPTIC) includes 43 municipal Ontario police services and the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP). OPTIC is the largest data-sharing cooperative in North America.
By using this website, you understand and agree that:
- You cannot and will not, nor will anyone else on your behalf, initiate or participate in any litigation against the contributing Police Service(s), or anyone else associated with this website, for anything related to this website and the information in it.
- While the contributing Police Service(s) will endeavour to provide accurate and timely information on the website, delays, inaccuracies and omissions can occur, so caution is necessary;
- Only select incident types from each contributing agency will appear on the map.
- You will only use this website and the information in it so you can inform yourself of, and participate in, this community policing initiative;
- You understand that there may be criminal activity in your neighbourhood that hasn't been reported to the police;
- You understand that the locations shown on the map are near but are not the exact locations that were reported to the police.
- If you understand and agree to all of the above, please click the button to continue.
Accepting these terms will set a 'cookie' in your browser which will allow us to know that you have accepted the terms and will expire automatically after 24hrs. It serves no other purpose. If you cannot seem to get access despite having clicked the accept button, please ensure that cookies are enabled for this site in your browser settings.